Friday, July 27, 2007

Flexibility

My motivation is lacking today.
I didn't sleep well; weird dreams and too many noisy interruptions.
When I went to bed last night, I pictured today as being a “productive day” which included house cleaning, pet care, and running errands, along with spending the evening doing something “fun”.

But now I just want to crawl back into bed with my Bible, journal, a good book and some praise music.
Guess that’s not necessarily a “bad thing”; just a total change of plans.

It’s still early in the day; maybe doing what I truly desire will lead to more “productivity” later in the day.

I am so grateful for the time and freedom that summer vacation brings and I need to adjust to the concept that most things are flexible without being considered failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment