Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Scripture Personalized

Psalm 27: 1, 5, 10, 14
The Lord is my light and my salvation. I do not have to be afraid. The Lord will protect me from danger. I do not have to tremble. He will place me out of reach on a high rock. The Lord will hold me close. I must wait patiently for the Lord. I must be brave and courageous and wait patiently for the Lord.

Psalms 28: 1, 7, 9
The Lord is my rock of safety. He is my strength and shield from every danger. I will trust in Him with all of my heart. He will help me and fill my heart with joy. The Lord will protect me and carry me forever in His arms.

Psalm 30: 1-3, 5
The Lord will rescue me. He refuses to let enemies triumph over me. He will restore my health and keep me from falling into the pit of death. His favor will last for a lifetime. My weeping may go on all night but joy comes with the morning.

Psalm 31: 3-8, 14, 15
The Lord is my rock and fortress. I can find protection in Him, alone. He is a faithful God in whom I may place my trust. He has seen my troubles and cares about the anguish of my soul. He will not hand me over to the enemy but will set me in a safe place. I am trusting in the Lord for my future is in His hands.

Psalm 32: 7-8, 10
My God is my hiding place. He will protect me from trouble. He has said that He will guide me along the best pathways for my life. He promises to advise and watch over me. His unfailing love surrounds me.

Psalm 33: 4-5
The Lord's words hold true. I can trust in everything He does. He loves whatever is just and good. The earth is filled with His unfailing love.

Psalm 34: 4-7; 17-18, 22
The Lord answers me when I pray. He will free me from all of my fears. When I look to Him, I will not be ashamed but be radiant with joy. When I cry to the Lord, in my sufferings, He hears me and sets me free from all my fears. The angel of the Lord will guide and rescue me. The Lord hears me when I call to him for help. He will rescue me from my troubles. He is close to me when I am broken-hearted and rescues me when my spirit is crushed.

Psalm 37: 3-5, 7, 23-24, 34
I will trust and take delight in the Lord. I will commit everything I do to Him. He will help me, as I trust in Him. I will be still in His presence and wait patiently for Him to act. I will not worry or fret. The Lord will direct my path and delight in every detail of my life. Even when I stumble, I will not fall, for He is holding me by the hand. I must travel steadily down His path and wait patiently for Him to act.

No comments:

Post a Comment