Monday, August 20, 2007

First day back to work

Today was a good day. Our in-service day began rather slowly but the afternoon picked up the pace and we actually were dismissed 30 minutes early. If I had chosen to be prudent with my time, I would have worked some in my classroom, but nope...I dropped my training materials off and immediately left. My co-workers are finding this "new side" of me amusing. I know I'll pull it all together by the time it matters so I am simply taking things as they come. Hope that decision doesn't come back to haunt me.

I skipped out on the in-service luncheon and enjoyed lunch with my sweet husband. I also had the chance to talk with 2 dear friends and enjoyed "catching up". I am truly blessed with wonderful people in my life.

I have come to so appreciate days such as today when agendas run smoothly and time with friends is enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment