Sunday, January 11, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (a bit late)

http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

1. It's January; I am thankful for new beginnings..
2. Chocolate is what I crave most right now and most any time.
3. Cork and wine go together like prayer and power.
4. A southern-style casserole is so nourishing.
5. Let us dare to take God at His Word and never allow Satan to take us off track.
6. I SO need to straighten up and clean my home.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to simply being still, tomorrow my plans include household tasks and touchin' base with friends and Sunday, I want to gather more information about the summer mission trip to Jamaica to assist with Christian Camping International!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love it...you joined FFI too!
    Great answers! I love number 3...I am embarrassed my was so silly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Stacy! I loved getting to know you a little better...isn't chocolate one of the four food groups? At bottom of that pyramid thingy? I'm with you there, sister!

    Some day I'll get it together to join these fill-ins too!

    :)Laura

    ReplyDelete