1. Enough with the cold. I am such a warm weather type of gal!!
2. Conflict causes me to be conflicted but I am learning that not all conflict is negative.
3. I've been craving time alone; a personal retreat with very little responsibilities.
4. My 2-year-old Schnauzer-mix-dog, Bailey, makes me laugh. He is the sweetest thing.
5. I wish I could go to my little sister’s new house next week. Living 6 hours away has not been easy after being used to having her and her family being 15 minutes down the road.
6. The impact that my life-long friend, David, has had on my life has been on my mind lately. David passed away over the Christmas holiday break. I am amazed at how Dave & his family allowed God to use them to bless my life in such immeasurable Spirit-filled ways.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing at home with my husband, tomorrow my plans include routine errands & tasks and spending time with my mom and Sunday, I want to “officially commit” to the Spring Break Jamaican Mission Trip with my home congregation.