Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (my # 3; site's # 108)


http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

1. Oh, I am so grateful for the warm weather! It almost reached 80 degrees today. My afternoon class received an extra long recess time, thanks to the beautiful blue sky and warm temps.

2. Excited and fearful about changes, big and little.

3. During television watching, I usually have to be doing something else, like reading, on the computer, coloring, etc...

4. No break from teaching until MARCH; are you kidding me??? Obviously, I’ve grown spoiled to at least one day a month without students.

5. Right now I'd like to be in Sierra Leone (Africa) with 4 of my friends who are currently on a missions-scouting trip to see what needs we may, through God, meet there.

6. My CD player/radio is my favorite gadget. I love listening to Contemporary Christian music (KLOVE: syndicated; KVNE and KLGY: Tyler stations and KLTY: DFW station).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to simply being still and quiet; I remember the days when Friday nights were all about fun and fluff but now they have become all about rest and relaxation, tomorrow my plans include hopefully seeing my sister and my 2 year old nephew that MAY be coming in for a visit and Sunday, I want to attend a congregation where I feel comfortable with what is being taught and comfortable enough to ‘just be me’!

5 comments:

  1. Have a Nice Weekend! Aren't these Meme's fun? And as a bonus a lot more people read your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend. Glad you had a warm day.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice weekend planned for you, it sounds. That warm weather was nice yesterday, huh? Today...brrrr. Tomorrow will be a tad better. I had to bundle up for the worship service tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a beautiful day here too...the kind of blue sky that doesn't match any crayon in a box or any fabric swatch cloth. No, the blue was that made for us by the Creator Himself and it was a gift, just beautiful!

    Hope your weekend is lovely!

    ReplyDelete