Thursday, January 29, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (my # 4; site's # 109)


http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

  1. I'd really like the weekend to be here right now.

  2. OW! is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe with crap, unfortunately, being in a close 2nd.

  3. Possession is based on perception---just ask one of my Pre-K students :).

  4. (I haven't a clue on what this is referring to---sorry!!) Captain Jack Sparrow.

  5. Marshmallows and fire go together like children and smiles.

  6. This past week has gone on and on.

  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on "my" recorded televisions shows, tomorrow my plans include FINALLY seeing my sister & nephew---it's been close to a month and Sunday, I want to hear the details from some friends who just returned from a mission trip to Sierra Leone.

12 comments:

  1. oooooo - Sierra Leone! That sounds awesome. Have fun chillin' with the tube tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you're the second person I've come across in the fill ins that hadn't heard of Captain Jack Sparrow! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday, Stacy!
    Has anyone filled you in on Captain Jack Sparrow? He is the pirate played by Johnny Depp in the Pirates of The Caribean movies. Most people either love him or hate him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacy,
    I have enjoyed blog hopping and reading these friday fill-ins! I read your comment on someone's blog about not knowing who Jack Sparrow is...:) good for you! Anyone who spurns pop culture is a friend of mine!!

    even though i love jack sparrow...

    hope your weekend is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a good weekend. Hope your visits go well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wanted to come by and say congratulations for being one of the Internet Cafe's Top 100 Christian Women's Blogs of 2008! You are truly a blessing. Thank you for the many ways that you serve!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats my friend, on being one of the top 100 christian womens blogs, I voted for you. Woo Hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just wanted to stop in and say congratulations for being one of the Internet Cafe’s Top 100 Christian Women’s Blogs of 2008! Your blog truly does bless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, and many congrats for being one of the Top 100 blogs of 2008. This is so fun...checking out the blog list and enjoying exposure to new things God is doing through His people. Be blessed as you go from strength to strength!
    From one "All New Flavor" blogger to another!

    ReplyDelete