Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (#110)


http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

  1. Please don't tell me that chocolate is bad for me.

  2. Can you let me sleep in in the morning?

  3. The color blue makes me want to be at the beach; any beach!

  4. I have a craving for chocolate almond ice cream in a waffle cone.

  5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it while my Papaw Davis was living. I'd listen more and talk less.

  6. Eyes are the predictors of one’s mood.

  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing absolutely nothing (I am beginning to see a Friday evening trend here…hmmm…), tomorrow my plans include cleaning, budgeting, reading, blogging, spending some ‘school district money on my precious Pre-K kiddos, & listening to my brand new CD by Todd Wright. If you like praise and worship music, this CD has some amazing songs. His website is toddwrightband.com and Sunday, I want to begin the packing preparation for the upcoming trip to Jamaica!! My passport is on the way!

4 comments:

  1. You had me on the first three. :)

    LOve learning more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first four sweetie. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the beach.
    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! So when do you go to Jamaica? I was there last year with my mom and I found it to be beautiful. Some people are sad because is is so poor, but I still loved it much.

    ReplyDelete