Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins # 113





http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

  1. I'm sore, I'm tired, I am glad that it is Friday. In all my gracefulness earlier this week, I fell while interacting with a student in my class and sprained my back and slightly dislocated my shoulder. PLEASE pray that these injuries will be quickly-healed and not interfere with the mission trip I am supposed to be leaving for in only 9 days.

  2. Why do I have all these desires and hopes to minister to children in need and not the finances to help make some awesome dreams realities?
  3. How does this DVD player work, anyway? It didn't use to be so difficult but now has a hard time 'reading a disc'. Maybe it's time for new one :).

  4. Every morning, I put spiritual armor on my entire body, from head to toe because I feel as if there has been some serious warfare taking place within my soul, throughout the past couple of years. (I have a wonderful condensed prayer of this concept, originally compiled by Charles Stanley if anyone would like a copy.)
  5. I consider myself lucky because...I am loved and able to love...I have a caring husband...I have a loving biological, extended and Christian family...I enjoy several wonderful relationships with fellow-believers...I have a career that I enjoy most days...I am an American...I have been blessed beyond measure in more ways than I could list and even more than I can ever possibly imagine.

  6. One day we’ll see those, whom we loved, that have already gone on to meet Jesus. My heart aches regularly for those, throughout my life, that I have loved and lost but the pain I still feel over the realization that my buddy, David, is no longer part of this world still takes my breath away.

  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to muscles relaxants and a hot long soak, tomorrow my plans include feeling much improved and Sunday, I want to attend worship services, attend the final meeting for the upcoming mission trip and shop for the "treat bags" that we are being allowed to pass out at one of the Jamaican primary schools on their annual 'field day'. What fun!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing, enjoy your weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely, thoughtful answers. Praying your back has a speedy recovery. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Stacy

    Ouch, I can relate, although I didn't dislocate my shoulder, I actually fell getting out of the shower Friday morning, my hubs happen to be home, and said it was super loud. I hurt my hips and back and am all banged up.

    I'll pray for healing on your shoulder and your back.

    Love ya,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete