Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins



http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/
  1. Give me a minute and I'll catch up. Beginning a new teaching position this year has resulted in me feeling as if I’m usually at least one step behind.
  2. Whenever a child is mistreated, my heart breaks.
  3. I wish I were able to stop the abuse that many children endure. Thankfully, God can care for them in ways better than I can comprehend or even imagine.
  4. Bruno’s Lasagna (thanks PTO Moms…YUMMY!!) was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
  5. To live in this world means to be involved with this world but to live in and through Christ.
  6. Other than this one, Liz’s Letters is the last blog I commented on.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting up to feel better; lots of germs going around my classroom, tomorrow my plans include gathering important information needed for the upcoming mission trip and Sunday, I want to worship with fellow believers and spend a relaxing, fun day with my honey.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the kind words left on my post. It's just what I needed to hear from someone in the teaching profession as I have had a worrying few weeks. I pray that I can follow these words you wrote -

    "To live in this world means to be involved with this world but to live in and through Christ."

    - and remember in everything I think, say and do that I am to be an example of Jesus.

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend and you feel better soon. The mission trip sounds exciting. I would love to go on one through my church to Cambodia as I think it would be a life changer for me.

    Much love, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy,
    Your heart for children is so sweet. What a wonderful teacher you must be.

    Thanks for your sweet words over at my place. I'm still coming up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy,

    Your such an ecouragment. You have such a loving and caring heart for the children.

    Thank you for your prayers, and your precious comments on my post. I've been praying for you as well.

    Much love,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete