- Give me a minute and I'll catch up. Beginning a new teaching position this year has resulted in me feeling as if I’m usually at least one step behind.
- Whenever a child is mistreated, my heart breaks.
- I wish I were able to stop the abuse that many children endure. Thankfully, God can care for them in ways better than I can comprehend or even imagine.
- Bruno’s Lasagna (thanks PTO Moms…YUMMY!!) was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
- To live in this world means to be involved with this world but to live in and through Christ.
- Other than this one, Liz’s Letters is the last blog I commented on.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting up to feel better; lots of germs going around my classroom, tomorrow my plans include gathering important information needed for the upcoming mission trip and Sunday, I want to worship with fellow believers and spend a relaxing, fun day with my honey.