Tuesday, February 3, 2009

God's Timing

This past week has been especially hard. I have felt like Satan has been pulling double-duty interrupting my thoughts in the day and causing chaos in my dreams at night. The emotional and physical fatigue have led to thoughts/feelings such as: 'Does what I do/say/think/feel really make any difference.' & 'I need to stay away from others until I can be more of a blessing than a burden.'
When I received an email regarding the Top 100 Christian Women's Blog of 2008, I was deeply touched. I wasn't even aware there was such a thing but somehow, this blog, for reasons beyond my understanding (outside of the graciousness of God) was a 'winner' in the category of:
"All New Flavor Blog: This blog is less than a year old but already shows such a tremendous capacity to bless. You just can't wait to see where she'll go from here!"

I have been SO blessed by reading the posts of other Christian women and I am grateful, that in whatever way possible, I may have, also, blessed others. Thank you to those who nominated and voted. God used this as a stepping stone to get me out of the mire that I was sliding around in.

If you haven't checked out this list, it is filled with blogs that will bless and enrich you. Check the list out at http://www.internetcafedevotions.com/2009/01/top-100-christian-womens-blogs-2008.html

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is a sweet, blessed aroma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Stacy! I am praying for rest and strength for you today. It's so cool that God clearly answered your question we all ask, "Does what I do/say/think/feel really make any difference?" Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete