Saturday, February 21, 2009

The One-Word Game

The One Word Game - snagged from Laurie Ann

It's harder than you think. Here is what you are supposed to do - copy and paste into your own note, type in your one word answers and tag a bunch of people (including me).
  1. Where is your cell phone? sofa
  2. your hair? wild
  3. your father? unkind
  4. your mother? amazing
  5. Your favorite thing? fun
  6. your dream last night? nightmare
  7. your favorite drink? DietDP
  8. your dream/goal? ministry
  9. the room you are in? living
  10. your fear? rejection
  11. where do you want to be in 6 years? peace
  12. muffins? chocolate
  13. one of your wish list items? traveling
  14. where you grew up? Greenville
  15. the last thing you did? Sleep
  16. what are you wearing? pajamas
  17. your tv? distraction
  18. your computer? enjoyable
  19. your life? process
  20. your mood? sleepy
  21. missing someone? David
  22. your car? Toyota
  23. favorite store? LifeWay
  24. your summer? anticipating
  25. your favorite color? yellow
  26. when is the last time you laughed? today
  27. last time you cried? yesterday
  28. three people who email me? Wayne, Michelle, Mom
  29. three of my favorite foods? Carbs, chocolate, chips
  30. three places I would rather be right now? asleep, beach, vacation

I am not going to tag anyone but play along if you desire. Please, leave me a comment so I can come read your responses. Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. I love learning more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy, thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers this week! I think my next post needs to be about the precious friendships we have found out here in Blogland:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are always a lot of fun, aren't they? I think they're a great way to get to know each other. I may participate in a few days.

    ReplyDelete