Thursday, February 12, 2009

Posted Early: Friday Fill-Ins (#111)


    http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com

  1. It seems like I am on an amazing journey filled though filled with un-expected twists 'n turns.

  2. Put things back where you got them when you're done, please? I hate having to search for things.

  3. If I thought you were giving up on me I'd be devastated!

  4. Supportive is what I think of most when I think of you.

  5. To me, Valentine's Day means remembering those you care about and those who care about you.

  6. My God gives me strength, along with the precious loved ones He has allowed to be in my life.

  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the recorded Grey's Anatomy/Private Practice episodes & eating leftover pizza, tomorrow my plans include really cleaning the house, rather than simply straightening up the most obvious areas and Sunday, I want to attend worship services, and TRULY abide in the Lord so not to feel such inner conflict about which congregation is most appropriate!

4 comments:

  1. Praying for your weekend to be blessed beyond belief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray that your weekend will be just that!
    Abiding!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Love,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete