Thursday, March 26, 2009

ABC's of the Word...Gg

http://greylikesnuffie.blogspot.com/

Psalm 34:6-8 (New Living Translation)


In my desperation I prayed, and the Lord listened; he saved me from all my troubles. For the angel of the Lord is a guard: he surrounds and defends all who fear him. Taste and see that the Lord is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him!

  • Since returning from a mission trip a couple of weeks ago, I feel as if I have been under some sort of spiritual attack. Thoughts that I know are not true have re-surfaced and I've not done so well at capturing them and refusing them access to my heart. Painful memories have been haunting me day and night and I am feeling the physical and emotional fatigue.

  • The Lord is good. He does guard me. I am surrounded by His love, His truth, His power, His grace. He is my defense and I refuse to give the Devil even the slightest opportunity to carry me into the darkness and shame that I once knew so well.

5 comments:

  1. I needed this. I really needed this. Thank you.

    In His Graces~Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those times are so tough, but you are on alert and you regognize it for what it is. I'm praying for that hedge and God's shield to be your strong defender as He promised.

    Kathy b

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you recognize these attacks for what they are and are actively seeking God's guidance and protection!!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete