Sunday, March 15, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (#115) a bit late


http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com

And...here we go!


  1. When I look to the left, I see my sweet dog's pet taxi and artwork showing soaring eagles with my favorite Scripture in Isaiah. "...Those who hope in the Lord will soar like eagles..."

  2. The upstairs guest room is the room that has the best view in my home. From that vantage point, you can see the pine tress of East Texas and Lake Tyler.

  3. Let it work, please. If it requires mechanical or technological assistance, I'm out of luck.

  4. Serving others with the love of Christ done dirt cheap at least on my behalf; Christ paid the ultimate price.

  5. Being the best you can be and doing the best you can do is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

  6. If you have any Godly wisdom, feel free to pass it along. Unfortunately, so much still eludes me.

  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the fun-filled evening in Jamaica yet sad that it is our last night to be here, tomorrow my plans include saying good-bye to newly-made friends who will FOREVER be in my heart and heading back to the good ol' USA and Sunday, I want to attend worship services, download photos, rest up, spend the day with my husband, talk with my sister, brother, and Mom and enjoy the blessings of hot water :) :).

2 comments: