Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (#116)

http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

And... here we go!

  1. Why do we have to gain weight when we eat something really good?

  2. Thankfully, daily prayer and daily Bible reading are now habits that I look forward to each day.

  3. I have more blessings than I can possibly even imagine, much less count.

  4. I had never heard the phrase "when you've gotten older, ...never trust a fart" (Jack Nicholson on movie: THE BUCKET LIST") and it made me laugh so very hard!!

  5. I have a hard time making choices/decisions the way I always do. I am way too analytically minded…can see so many options, therefore, making it difficult to choose.
  6. How was I to know that the island of Jamaica and its people would instantly steal a huge chunk of my heart?

  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with my sister and nephew as well as seeing our month-old ‘great-niece’ for the 1st time, tomorrow my plans include hopefully catching up on some much needed rest. Jamaica was WONDERFUL but having very little time b/w our return and the return to work has, physically, worn this girl out and Sunday, I want to attend worship services and small group fellowship along with meeting with the “Jamaica Missions 1 Team” to exchange photo CD’s. I imagine hundreds of photos!!

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree with #1. haha

    Did I miss the blog about Jamica? I have been out of it lately. I so want to hear about your trip, and how the people of Jamica stole your heart.

    Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete