Friday, March 6, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins


http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

And...here we go!



  1. Surprising 2 students with “free ice cream” at lunchtime was my last random act of kindness.

  2. Another place is where I long to be right now. I am truly exhausted and want to "get away" from the routine for a while; especially after such an emotional week (with my brother’s accident, my husband not feeling at all well, a dear friend's husband being hospitalized and facing my hometown once again, which usually does not result in emotional well-being and health).

  3. God is far more concerned with and in matters of the heart than I ever imagined possible. I am SO grateful for this new-found realization.

  4. Coffee, tea or Diet Dr. Pepper. I am actually praying that I will be able to pack Diet DP for the Jamaican mission trip next week. Others have their morning coffee. I am a Diet DP type of gal.

  5. I am feeling more and more secure in knowing that simply because one may choose separate paths does not necessarily mean that one is right and one is wrong or that a relationship will have to end.

  6. Our principal and my friend, Michelle, reminds me that there is a time to work and a time to play and I need to find a better balance for play in my life.

  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to shopping for the final goody bag items for the Jamaican school children tomorrow my plans include getting a much-needed hair-cut, packing for the mission trip, straightening up my house and spending time with my husband before leaving for a week and Sunday, I want to not be the last one to arrive at the departure time for our flight. The team is meeting at 5:45 a.m!! I am so NOT a morning person and the daylight savings time isn’t helping matters much! (lol!!)

5 comments:

  1. You snooze, you lose! I'm so behind! First, I'm so thankful that your big brother is okay! Just read your last post about his accident. And I didn't know about the mission trip either! I'm going to start praying right now for these things, Stacy! Thank goodness for the fill-ins or I would be in the dark.

    luv,
    laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy,
    I have been out of the loop this week too! I am so glad that your brother is okay. And also just realizing the mission trip. I was in Jamaica last fall when my mother and I were on a cruise. I loved it and my heart went out to those beautiful people there. Many others have said they did not like it there because of the poverty, I was touched and loved them, wanting to pray. I will pray for you. I have a beautiful photograph that I took of some students playing at recess. I still see their faces. I will email it to you, just for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,Ladybug! Wow, life is moving fast at your end of the wood, too!!! I'm thankful your brother is still with you. I'll be thinking of you this week on your trip - I'm sure it will be exhausting, but I pray it will fill the inner wells of your heart. Love you, dear sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so I didn't read this until presumably your mission trip is almost over. Please share with us the blessings you were given while you were away. I'm sure there are many.

    ReplyDelete