And...here we go!
- Surprising 2 students with “free ice cream” at lunchtime was my last random act of kindness.
- Another place is where I long to be right now. I am truly exhausted and want to "get away" from the routine for a while; especially after such an emotional week (with my brother’s accident, my husband not feeling at all well, a dear friend's husband being hospitalized and facing my hometown once again, which usually does not result in emotional well-being and health).
- God is far more concerned with and in matters of the heart than I ever imagined possible. I am SO grateful for this new-found realization.
- Coffee, tea or Diet Dr. Pepper. I am actually praying that I will be able to pack Diet DP for the Jamaican mission trip next week. Others have their morning coffee. I am a Diet DP type of gal.
- I am feeling more and more secure in knowing that simply because one may choose separate paths does not necessarily mean that one is right and one is wrong or that a relationship will have to end.
- Our principal and my friend, Michelle, reminds me that there is a time to work and a time to play and I need to find a better balance for play in my life.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to shopping for the final goody bag items for the Jamaican school children tomorrow my plans include getting a much-needed hair-cut, packing for the mission trip, straightening up my house and spending time with my husband before leaving for a week and Sunday, I want to not be the last one to arrive at the departure time for our flight. The team is meeting at 5:45 a.m!! I am so NOT a morning person and the daylight savings time isn’t helping matters much! (lol!!)