Friday, April 24, 2009

8 Things...

I came across this meme on Denise's and Laurie's blog. Looked like some light-hearted fun so thought I'd join in.

Here's how to do this 8 THINGS tag:
Mention the person that tagged you.
Complete the lists of 8's.
Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends.
Go tell them you tagged them!
If you want to play along, consider yourself tagged. Please leave a comment so that I may go visit your "8 things...". Have fun!

8 things I look forward to:
  1. Daily quiet time with the Lord
  2. An evening out with my husband
  3. Time off during the summer to prepare for next school year, to travel, to relax and have some fun.
  4. Going to work (on most days)
  5. Getting emails, facebook notes, blog comments, and good ol’ snail-mail from those I care about
  6. Wednesday night Bible Studies with an awesome group of ladies
  7. One day spending eternity with Christ
  8. Spending fun times with my family; especially my nephews and my niece

8 things I did yesterday:

  1. Went to work and enjoyed my class after being out ill for the past two days
  2. Called my mom
  3. Called my good friend, Randy
  4. Received a totally un-expected “blast-from-the-past” email that shook my world and has my mind filled with all sorts of questions
  5. Had an amazing, Spirit-filled quiet time with God over many things, but especially, in regards to the unexpected email
  6. Pulled weeds from the yard---my life is full of thrills
  7. Texted my ‘baby sister’
  8. Counted down the days until summer break officially begins

    8 shows I watch: (I don’t watch a lot of television…much rather be reading a book or listening to my CDs or radio.)
  1. Re-runs of Gilmore Girls
  2. Re-runs of 7th Heaven
  3. Grey’s Anatomy
  4. Re-runs of MASH
  5. Army Wives (but I don’t think it is coming on anymore)
  6. good grief…can’t think of anything else other than what I simply hear in the background as my husband watches TV…I could easily list 8 movies I like to watch over and over SO…

8 movies I could watch over and over:

  1. Runaway Bride
  2. Pretty Woman
  3. City Slickers
  4. What About Bob?
  5. Sweet Home Alabama
  6. Love Comes Softly Series
  7. When Harry Met Sally
  8. Sleepless in Seattle
    Remember, consider yourself tagged and post a comment so I can come read your 8.

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your answers sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy,
    This was fun! I lol at your pulling weeds comment! I just watched Love's Abiding Joy a couple of days ago. I think that is the title anyway. I loved the first one too. You have piqued my curiosity about your e-mail!
    Have a blessed day,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete