I try to keep a sidebar of my "Daily Gratitude". I've really enjoyed having these small moments of appreciation. I couldn't, possibly, list all that I am grateful for each day but having the simple reminder to keep an "attitude of gratitude" has been worthwhile for me. I keep the sidebar posts going but 'cut and paste' that list when it gets lengthy.
I AM THANKFUL...
- April 3: ...for the God of all comfort who sustains me in all circumstances and situations.
- April 2:...for supportive friends during difficult days.
- April 1: ...for the silliness and giggles of children.
- March 31...for life-long friends that bless my life in more ways than they could imagine. Love you, Randy and Debbie.
- March 30: ...that one of my previous students is receiving the care he needs as he begins his battle against cancer at such a young age. Please pray for this young man, Keith.
- March 29: ...for a day of relaxing, replenishment and rest.
- March 28:...for an enjoyable evening of "eating out" with my husband and having the opportunity to reconnect with a treasured friend from the past. It was wonderful to see you, Sandy, and it was so nice to meet Ken!
- March 27: ...for my principal and friend, Michelle, who is supportive and loving.
- March 26: ...for a classroom assistant who goes above and beyond her "responsibilities", Thank you, Nadine!
- March 25: ...for my patient friend, brother in Christ, and counselor who listens, advises, rebukes, and prays with love in his heart all the while. I do thank God for you, Jim.
- March 24: ...for complete moments of stillness and solitude. It's as if I can almost hear the footsteps of God as He walks to me to wraps His arms around my heart.
- March 23: ...for a nice evening spent with my sister, Sheryl and her baby boy, Kaeden. Gotta love CiCi's pizza cinnamon rolls/bread...
- March 22: ...for a quiet, enjoyable day at home with my husband.
- March 21: ...for a peaceful day at home. I actually slept 14 hours!!! Dang!!
- March 20: ...for the weekend to FINALLY be here...'nuff said!
- March 19: ...for my "new-to-me" frig that my sweetie surprised me with. Thank you, Wayne!!