Friday, April 3, 2009

Daily Gratitudes # 3

I try to keep a sidebar of my "Daily Gratitude". I've really enjoyed having these small moments of appreciation. I couldn't, possibly, list all that I am grateful for each day but having the simple reminder to keep an "attitude of gratitude" has been worthwhile for me. I keep the sidebar posts going but 'cut and paste' that list when it gets lengthy.

I AM THANKFUL...

  • April 3: ...for the God of all comfort who sustains me in all circumstances and situations.
  • April 2:...for supportive friends during difficult days.
  • April 1: ...for the silliness and giggles of children.
  • March 31...for life-long friends that bless my life in more ways than they could imagine. Love you, Randy and Debbie.
  • March 30: ...that one of my previous students is receiving the care he needs as he begins his battle against cancer at such a young age. Please pray for this young man, Keith.
  • March 29: ...for a day of relaxing, replenishment and rest.
  • March 28:...for an enjoyable evening of "eating out" with my husband and having the opportunity to reconnect with a treasured friend from the past. It was wonderful to see you, Sandy, and it was so nice to meet Ken!
  • March 27: ...for my principal and friend, Michelle, who is supportive and loving.
  • March 26: ...for a classroom assistant who goes above and beyond her "responsibilities", Thank you, Nadine!
  • March 25: ...for my patient friend, brother in Christ, and counselor who listens, advises, rebukes, and prays with love in his heart all the while. I do thank God for you, Jim.
  • March 24: ...for complete moments of stillness and solitude. It's as if I can almost hear the footsteps of God as He walks to me to wraps His arms around my heart.
  • March 23: ...for a nice evening spent with my sister, Sheryl and her baby boy, Kaeden. Gotta love CiCi's pizza cinnamon rolls/bread...
  • March 22: ...for a quiet, enjoyable day at home with my husband.
  • March 21: ...for a peaceful day at home. I actually slept 14 hours!!! Dang!!
  • March 20: ...for the weekend to FINALLY be here...'nuff said!
  • March 19: ...for my "new-to-me" frig that my sweetie surprised me with. Thank you, Wayne!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello, my friend!

    I'm desperately trying to catch up! i love to visit your gratitude posts, because it always reminds me to adjust my eyes just so.

    Your entries on the mission trip have really blessed me, Stacy. I'm grateful for your willingness to give.

    luv,
    laura

    ReplyDelete