Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (#118)

  1. Angel or not, I will worship the Lord above all.
  2. Lord, my heart is open and my hands are willing, please use me any way you want me. I want to be Your servant and fulfill Your will for my life.
  3. As my mother used to say, you're full of the fullness of life and and power that comes from God. (Ephesians 3: 19)
  4. I am usually sore and ready to collapse after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous. Unfortunately, I am not in the best of shape and can't seem to hold onto the motivation to do much about it(!!)
  5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I can still feel alone.
  6. Any day is a day fraught with peril but thankfully, through God, we have been made more than a conqueror.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to simply 'chilling out' after 2 emotionally-tough days, tomorrow my plans include major "spring-cleaning" in preparation for the family Easter next weekend and Sunday, I want to attend Bible class and get re-connected with the small fellowship groups.

1 comment: