Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (#119)


And...here we go!

1. Anonymous...usually has some sort of cowardice lurking within...if you feel strongly enough to say something about 'it', then feel strongly enough to identify yourself.

2. A day off of work is a MUCH-APPRECIATED BLESSING.

3. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, and allow the Lord to turn weaknesses into His power.

4. Beautiful blue skies with wispy white clouds and lovingly comfortable temperatures are what I look forward to most about Spring.

5. Who needs therapy when life is perfect. Unfortunately, our world is not perfect so wise counsel from Godly friends is gratefully, even if not graciously, accepted.

6. Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate MUST go into the Easter Basket! Cash would also be more than acceptable :).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sitting and appreciating a clean downstairs from a good day's work, tomorrow my plans include tackling the upstairs and porches and Sunday, I want to attend Easter services at my congregation with full appreciation of what the Lord has done and then enjoy the afternoon with my husband's family (all 60+ of them!!) who are coming out to our house for lunch and an extravagant egg hunt...praying, against the weather forecasts, for a beautiful WARM, SUN-SHINEY day!

7 comments:

  1. Stacy,

    Amen to #1! # 4...Me too, beautifully put! #7 Oh how I love to sit back and enjoy a clean house or room.

    Wow 60+ relatives!! What a blessing. My family is military so we're all scattered about.

    Have a blessed weekend!

    In Him,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter, Stacy!

    It sounds like it will be pretty special for you with all that family around!

    Sending special thoughts for a joy-filled holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacy,
    You are right...great minds do think alike! Love your Fill-ins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a weekend of blessing is ahead of you. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had fun reading this. I assume the black was what you were given, and the red is what you wrote.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Stacy! I pray you and your family had a wonderful Easter week. I'm getting tired just thinking about all you had going on!

    ReplyDelete