Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (#120)

For more fun Friday-fill-ins, visit Janet at www.fridayfillins.blogspot.com
  1. Join me in prayer on Monday. One of my ex-kindergarten kiddos, Keith, who is now in middle school will be having surgery at 1 p.m. Monday to remove a moderately advanced form of cancer from his thyroid. One of my dear friend's son, Jake, is 18/19 and will be leaving for military boot camp Monday evening. I will be having my "annual summative conference" with my principal at 11:30 a.m. Monday, which will include some uncomfortable and possibly confrontational discussions. Looking to be a long day...

  2. Put a little joy in your day! Do something, by surprise and maybe even anonymously for someone who could use a lil' pick-me-up.

  3. Happiness is FINALLY realizing and accepting that there is nothing that I can do or say or have happen that will cause me to lose the love of my God.

  4. Dazed, tired and confused. The last 6 weeks of school are upon us and the changes in routine and the anticipation of a summer break are making teachers and children alike a little more moody.

  5. I'm prayerfully waiting for an "okay" in regards to returning to Jamaica this summer. May not be in the Lord's will for a return trip at this time but I am hoping...

  6. Anything chocolate is hard to resist.

  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to simply being at home and relaxing amidst the current and upcoming thunderstorms, tomorrow my plans include catching up on my online Bible Study postings, running errands, writing cards to loved ones and Sunday, I want to attend worship services, participate in the Small Group Fellowships and have an enjoyable afternoon with my husband!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed this, will pray over your prayer request.

    ReplyDelete