Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (#121)



And...here we go! For more fill-ins, visit Janet.


    1. Apparently there's some sort of Spring Fever in the air. Our campus students are wildly out of control--well, as out of control as 4-8 year olds can be :)
    2. Thank God for a sunny day today. Took the opportunity to extend recess.
    3. 2009 has been an emotional roller-coaster so far.

    4. My principal said that we could leave as soon as all of our students were gone and that was it, I was out the door before the intercom clicked off. :)

    5. For too long I've been trying to be in control of all. Glad to finally accept that all is not up to me. God is willing and able to care for all, including me.

    6. I am not obsessed with summer time plans; I am not!

    7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing absolutely nothing, tomorrow my plans include running errands and spending time with my mom and Sunday, I want to attend worship services and enjoy the day with my husband.

    2 comments:

    1. Stacy sounds like a good day. Have a great weekend.

      Hugs,
      Carol

      ReplyDelete
    2. I hope your weekend is filled with many blessings.

      ReplyDelete