Tuesday, April 28, 2009

An Untroubled Heart...(book study)

I am, officially, going to withdraw from the blogging participation of this round of on-line study. If it is okay with all, I would still like to read thoughts from others as I continue to read through the book. Micca has so much to share and I am learning more than I can, literally, put into words at this time.

I know that this endeavor of replacing fears with freedom will be SO worth the effort, in the long run but right now, I simply don't have the words...just a lot of tears, many questions, agonizing moments in my walk with God and in personal counseling as well as moments of peace I've never known before. I am in a frightening , unfamiliar place and would greatly appreciate any and all prayer.

I know that this journey will not lead to a dead-end but I am weary of the dark corners along the road. I plan to keep on "bloggin"; I just can't seem to pull my thoughts together well enough to timely post along others in the study.

Hope this made, at least, a little bit of sense. Thanks, in advance, for understanding. For actual thoughts on this wonderful book, please visit Lelia and check out her insights as well as the insights of others.

5 comments:

  1. I understand. I just started the book so I will miss reading your thoughts. I will pray for you and I hope that you will pray for me as I start the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hugging you, and praying for you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been there too, Stacy. Join us again when you feel able. It is a lot to process, i know.

    Sending love,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. My prayers are with you, I understand completely.

    In Him,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete