Wednesday, May 13, 2009

ABC's of the Word: N


  • For more ABC's of the Word, please visit Pam at her website.
  • I am really enjoying the photos representing Scripture that can be found at heartlight.org

  • This verse found in Isaiah is a truth that I have been grappling with. I am longing for the Lord but continue to have a difficult time with accepting that He IS my soul need.
  • My soul doesn't need the acceptance and approval of others. My soul doesn't need any sort of strength that I offer as my own ability. My soul doesn't need my "works" to earn salvation. My soul doesn't need the fears that I've allowed Satan to have reign over for way too long.
  • MY SOUL NEEDS HIM and HIM ALONE. I continue to pray that this TRUTH will take root in my heart and grow in Him and because of Him

5 comments:

  1. Hi Stacy,

    Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
    site!! Amen & amen! :)

    Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
    mind praying for the prayer requests that are
    on our main page?

    May the Lord bless you and your family!!

    Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
    www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

    ps - please consider "following" our blog
    -or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
    blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
    www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

    •´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Stacy...I loved the image of you drifting off speaking His name. I do think we need to meditate on these scriptures. Several others posted about the "name"---I think we might be taking it for granted. Blessings sweet friend of all His best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stacy,
    As I read your post, I felt it could have been written by me. I think we've experienced this with each other before.

    Thanks for the link to the site that has photos. I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So simple, and yet, so powerful! Yes! He is my soul need!

    ReplyDelete