Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (#122)


For more fill-ins, visit Janet.
Hope all have a wonderful weekend!!
1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is only speaking about what is both kind and true.
2. I don't know much about clams but I like the clam-strips(?) at Long John Silver's.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of bright lights, childhood giggles, funnel cakes and pink cotton candy.

4. Simple white daisies and yellow tulips are my favorite spring flower(s).

5. Things on my desk include dog-bone paint prints completed today in celebration of the letter Bb. Pre-K students find joy in the simplest of things (so does their teacher) :)

6. Sunny, blue skies makes me wanna go to any beach, any where.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to shopping at one of the local Christian book stores, seeing my Mom, and catching up on my Wednesday evening Bible Study readings, tomorrow my plans include running routine errands, paying bills, catching up with some friends and bathing my sweet, but smelly dog and Sunday, I want to participate and encourage others to get involved in SOME way with short-term or long-term mission trips through a special-missions-focus at my place of worship!

4 comments:

  1. God bless your weekend sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the daisies too, Stacy. Blue skies, gray skies...I'm thinking of the beach.

    Have fun bathing that smelly dog, and catching up on all things Bible!

    love you!

    laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stacy! I loved catching up with you this morning. I believe those who teach pre-K enjoy a special pureness of heart. It makes the use of markers, glue, scissors and paint a lovely thing to behold.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the beach is awesome! Have a blessed weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete