- 1. Apples are to oranges as worry is to faith.
- 2. This will only be the 2nd time in 14+ years of teaching that I will not be in tears on the last day of school and that's all I have to say about that.
- I think I hear absolutely nothing!! Praise God for moments of still and quiet!!
- Show respect to the flag and what and whom it represents.
- Do what you want to do, but know that there are consequences for every action.
- Here comes my Grandddaddy and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with watermelons that I was to sell around the neighborhood. Sweet childhood memories. :)
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going home with no school-related tasks in hand or bag, tomorrow my plans include a serious amount of time in prayer, exercise, and rest and Sunday, I want to worship with fellow believers, be refreshed for the upcoming week, and spend time with my mom.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Friday Fill-Ins (#123)