Friday, May 8, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (#123)

http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/2009/05/123.html
  1. 1. Apples are to oranges as worry is to faith.

  2. 2. This will only be the 2nd time in 14+ years of teaching that I will not be in tears on the last day of school and that's all I have to say about that.

  3. I think I hear absolutely nothing!! Praise God for moments of still and quiet!!

  4. Show respect to the flag and what and whom it represents.

  5. Do what you want to do, but know that there are consequences for every action.

  6. Here comes my Grandddaddy and behind him was a Radio Flyer wagon; in the wagon was a bucket filled with watermelons that I was to sell around the neighborhood. Sweet childhood memories. :)

  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going home with no school-related tasks in hand or bag, tomorrow my plans include a serious amount of time in prayer, exercise, and rest and Sunday, I want to worship with fellow believers, be refreshed for the upcoming week, and spend time with my mom.

1 comment: