Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (#124)



For more Friday-fill-ins, visit Janet at this site.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

  1. If we had no winter, I'd be thrilled. I am not a cold weather person AT ALL.
  2. Learning how to better love and serve God is a perpetual astonishment as is learning more of His love for me.
  3. If I had my life to live over I would rely more on God and less on myself.
  4. I am amazed at how much one's life can change just inside of four and twenty hours.
  5. If you've never been thrilled you've never witnessed the birth of a child or the salvation of one you have long been praying for.
  6. To be interested in the changing seasons is not something I truly appreciate. I enjoy spring and summer and a small bit of fall.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing after having enjoyed an official "nothing-but-fun-day" with my 24 classroom kiddos, tomorrow my plans include organizing the guest room, catching up on laundry, and researching Malaysia and Sunday, I want to enjoy the company of fellow-believers in worship, prepare for the last 10 days of this school year, and catch up on some reading!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to read a little bit about you! Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today and for leaving a comment. May your weekend be filled with all the organizing you need to do and the rest you need to find!

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was just stopping in hoping to maybe find a little poem in response to Laura's giveaway. Maybe? Maybe you could pretend to be Saturday today? Or the poetry book from so long ago that is packed away in a box? :)

    ReplyDelete