For more Friday-fill-ins, visit Janet at this site.
- If we had no winter, I'd be thrilled. I am not a cold weather person AT ALL.
- Learning how to better love and serve God is a perpetual astonishment as is learning more of His love for me.
- If I had my life to live over I would rely more on God and less on myself.
- I am amazed at how much one's life can change just inside of four and twenty hours.
- If you've never been thrilled you've never witnessed the birth of a child or the salvation of one you have long been praying for.
- To be interested in the changing seasons is not something I truly appreciate. I enjoy spring and summer and a small bit of fall.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing after having enjoyed an official "nothing-but-fun-day" with my 24 classroom kiddos, tomorrow my plans include organizing the guest room, catching up on laundry, and researching Malaysia and Sunday, I want to enjoy the company of fellow-believers in worship, prepare for the last 10 days of this school year, and catch up on some reading!