Thursday, May 21, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (#125)

For more Friday Fill-ins, visit Janet's site.
  1. Moving closer to God each and every day is my heart’s biggest quest.
  2. 5 more school days and then I am free, free, free for the summer!
  3. My best quality is being able to sense when there is a legitimate need in the lives of others.
  4. I wish all people, including myself (at times) would pay more attention to details. Seems like much would run more smoothly and peacefully if that would happen.
  5. In nearly 10 years, I will be close to 50 years old.
  6. Peace in my heart, comfort in my body and rest in my mind is what I need right now!
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking a peaceful nature walk, tomorrow my plans include shopping at the “teacher store” and possibly fishing and Sunday, I want to attend worship services, clean the house, and have some fun!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome post! I haven't been fishing in years! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stacy,

    This was GREAT!!! You are really good.

    Thanks so much for stopping by the other day and for your prayers for my son.

    Came home with a good report!!

    Enjoy your weekend♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. great answers admire the first one for sure how we all need to keep going with this one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fun, relaxing weekend sweetie,.

    ReplyDelete