Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (#125)



    For more Friday-fill-ins, check out Janet's site.


  1. It's cold and I shouldn’t complain after eating a huge bowl of ice cream to celebrate the end of another school year.

  2. I love garden-fresh tomatoes.

  3. My favorite health and beauty product is my facial cleaner. I love how my skin feels right after washing my face.

  4. I love to listen to my Christian music CD’s on a nice long ride.

  5. Well, first of all I am SO glad that it is Friday and the summer break will soon officially begin.

  6. My precious Pre-K kiddos---those were the cast of characters in a recent dream and it was absurd: magical rhythm clapping made all sorts of really fun things appear.

  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to absolutely nothing, tomorrow my plans include paying bills, menu-planning and a special time of prayer and Sunday, I want to attend worship services and talk with my sister, Sheryl!

1 comment: