Saturday, May 16, 2009

Shame Off You...personal online study

Months ago, I came across some information about Alan D. Wright's book SHAME OFF YOU. I was intrigued by the title and the books synopsis but the idea of reading the book fell by the wayside. A few days ago, the title of this book resurfaced in my mind. I've since purchased the book and am already amazed at how much I can relate to within this book. Chapter One is already "marked up" with underlining, exclamation points, and phrases such as: "can so relate", "amen", "wow", etc.

I am forcing myself to go through this book slowly so that the thoughts and Biblical truths that are presented will have time to be firmly established in my heart. As I'm led to do so, I will be posting on the information that resonates within my heart---kind of like an individual online study.

Feel free to comment or better yet, get the book and study along side of me. I am eagerly anticipating an amazing journey :).

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you as you take this journey my friend, love you.

    ReplyDelete