Six things that are unimportant, but make me happy.
- Milk chocolate that melts in your mouth.
- Genuine giggles from my classroom kiddos over the most silly 'things'.
- Listening to "Contemporary Christian Music" and 'dancing' around with my dog-buddy, Bailey.
- Spending the day in my pj's with nothing that "has to be done".
- A "wholesome-make-ya-feel-good" movie without any tear-jerking moments.
- A warm, bubble-bath soak while watching one of those movies mentioned above.
If you want to play along, consider yourself "tagged". Remember to comment so others may follow along. :)