Sunday, May 24, 2009

Six Things...consider yourself "tagged"

My friend Denise posted this fun "tag" so thought I'd join in. Be sure to 'click' on her name to read more about this wonderful lady.

Six things that are unimportant, but make me happy.
  1. Milk chocolate that melts in your mouth.
  2. Genuine giggles from my classroom kiddos over the most silly 'things'.
  3. Listening to "Contemporary Christian Music" and 'dancing' around with my dog-buddy, Bailey.
  4. Spending the day in my pj's with nothing that "has to be done".
  5. A "wholesome-make-ya-feel-good" movie without any tear-jerking moments.
  6. A warm, bubble-bath soak while watching one of those movies mentioned above.

If you want to play along, consider yourself "tagged". Remember to comment so others may follow along. :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you on all of these, except the giggles of classroom kiddos. I left the classroom several years ago to be a SAHM. I still enjoy the giggles of my kids tremendously!

    Blessings to you this week as you begin to put a wrap on your school year. Thanks for stopping by the blog. I hope you always feel welcome there.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a tv in your bathroom?? I wish

    did you ever see October Sky? good wholesome movie, I think it may have a tear jerking moment though...

    blessings'
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this, thanks for playing along sweetie.

    ReplyDelete