Thursday, June 4, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (#126)

For more Friday fill-ins, visit Janet's site here.

  1. I am glad that my younger sister and her little boy have come home for a visit over the next few days. Great way to begin the summer :).
  2. My favorite thing for dinner lately has been Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal or a cold bologna sandwich.
  3. Since my mom is not allowed to have dogs in her apt., my sister's dog is in my backyard and is obviously not happy with the situation as I am continually hearing him bark! bark! bark!
  4. A nice long walk is a habit that I am hoping to establish over the summer.
  5. Late 2008 and so far 2009 has had more than its share of bad news. I am looking forward to hearing some good news.
  6. When all is said and done, THANKFULLY, God is above and in charge of ALL.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner out with my husband, tomorrow my plans include hanging out and enjoying time with my mom and sister and Sunday, I want to attend worship services, get caught up on some reading, and simply enjoy the day!

1 comment:

  1. Such a great list, enjoy your weekend sweetie.

    ReplyDelete