Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (#130)

For more "fill-ins", click on the image below. And...here we go! My responses are in red. Happy Friday to all!!
  1. She has a great attitude. Despite all of the sufferings and chaos in her world, she continues to walk with God while sharing smiles, hugs, and helping hands to others around her. I love you, Coralee.

  2. God is by my side, always.

  3. I know this: I am created by God for God. My life is not my own.

  4. Being still is sometimes the most difficult thing in life to do.

  5. These words apply to me: ...weary, hopeful, impatient.

  6. Today the sun was shining and it was a very hot 100 degrees.

  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading in my newly received book and studying in my newly bought ESV Bible, tomorrow my plans include clearing out the storage room and Sunday, I want to be there to see off the "Jamaica 2" team before they leave at 3 a.m. (!!!) for their amazing mission trip to Jamaica; I was so blessed to be a member of the "Jamaica 1" team last March!

2 comments:

  1. No! Not the storage room. I have been conveniently ignoring doing that for too long.

    Btw, consider yourself tagged for the 6th in the 6th photo tag.

    http://hizbabe.blogspot.com/2009/06/6th-in-6th-photo-tag.html

    ReplyDelete