Thursday, July 9, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins (#132) ( a lil' bit early)

(HAPPY FRIDAY TO ALL!! For more "Friday-fill-ins", click on the link above.)
And...here we go!

1. The last thing I ate was frosted mini-wheats and cereal.

2. A new Study Bible is something I recently bought.

3. When it rains, it makes me want to put on some comfortable PJ's, curl up in a soft chair and read a good book.

4. My husband was the first person I talked to today.

5. Hugs are welcome on most days.

6. Chocolate adds extra comfort to days where hugs aren't welcome.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a movie, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the house and Sunday, I want to begin re-organizing my guest room after attending A.M. Worship Services!

9 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie, enjoy your weekend. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's raining here, I have a great book ... but theres no room on the couch.

    Mental note: Add to shopping list,

    1 couch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With all the rain we had up here in New England this summer you could have read the encyclopedia. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, How I Love a good bowl of cereal at night!

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got a room that needs to be reorganized, too, but I have to wait to organize until the guest who is occupying the other room leaves. I'm not unhappy about having to delay the job, though. . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you on most of these! What Bible study did you buy? I'm perusing the internet in hopes of something catching my heart for our upcoming fall Bible study. Let me know if you come across a "must have."

    Thank you for your sweet words of comfort.

    peace this weekend~elaine
    PS: What movie will you be watching? This is one of our favorite things to do on a weekend, and it's CHEAP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Friday!!

    check out mine:
    http://ddarlys26.blogspot.com/2009/07/ffi-132.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE #3, sounds so much like mine!!! Thanks for visiting:) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete