Friday, July 17, 2009

"Officially" taking a blogging-break

The above Scripture from the book of Romans is my prayer for all my "blogging-buddies" throughout the rest of your summer season.

Here I sit on July 17th and can't believe how quickly this summer break is passing by. I am simply too wiped out to think straight these days so I am going to take a blogging-break until at least mid-August but look forward to catching up with all of you then. I will continue to pray for the needs and cares of those of which I am aware. Love and prayers especially go out to Carol, Denise, Tina, Laura, Liz, and Lelia.

For those who were following the posts on SHAME OFF YOU or EMBRACE GRACE, I will post the remainder of those thoughts when I return. May God bless each of you and keep You safe in His arms.

In Him,

Stacy

5 comments:

  1. Stacy,
    You'll be missed, but I understand what you are doing and why. I pray God blesses as the summer unfolds! ~ Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break sweetie, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh summer. Can I have some?? Wallow in it for me please?!

    See you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so sweet. I've slowly been making my rounds in blogland, but outside of blogging have thought much about you. I hope all is well in your life. Breaks are wise.
    I hope you received my voice mail. Thanks again for that sweet e-mail.
    Let me know when you return.
    Love,
    Lelia

    ReplyDelete