Saturday, September 19, 2009

Proud of my brother!!

Last week, my brother, Kevin was "recognized" (after being injured in the line of duty last Spring) by the State of Texas at the Capitol. His healing has been progressive and he is back at work full-time though still in the process of recovering. SO PROUD!! If you missed the story of what happened last March, just click the following link: March 2nd

In case you can't spot my older brother, he is the small, shy one of the group (ha!) Thanks for allowing me to boast-n-brag for a bit.

3 comments:

  1. God bless your dear brother sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Stacy! I'm so happy for all of your family. I'm an ardent follower of the Officer Down Memorial Page (odmp.org). What joy your brother didn't have to make the ultimate sacrifice. I'm praying he gets stronger and feels better every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I've been away for awhile. Praying that all things are well.
    Here is my new blog address:
    www.consideringitalljoy.com
    Blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete