So much I wish I had the time to expand on right now but I'll leave some anticipatory remarks to remind myself what to come back to...
- Marriage renewal IS occurring!
- Re-connected with my big sister after a 9+ year disconnection.
- Healthier relationships are being formed with my 2 siblings that have always remained in contact.
- God-willing, I'm headed to Malaysia for a short-term mission trip in February! Never thought the school district would approve the leave of absence but all was approved within a matter of MINUTES!
- A beginning of a school year unlike any other I've experienced in almost 16 years!
- New local Bible study that I am so looking forward to!
- Minor-but-aggravating health issues seem to be under control!
- All babies are miraculous but 2 extra-special births have occurred within the past 3 weeks and on the same day!
- Working situation has changed and though apprehensive at first, it's been an amazing transition.
- 2 Godly-women whom I've "known" are now considered friends and I feel so blessed!
- Falling more & more in love with Jesus everyday and am so grateful that God is good ALL the time; despite worldly circumstances, attitudes, actions, and emotions!
Praying that all have a safe and enjoyable Labor Day weekend!
2. No-particular-destination-in-mind-driving with a good frame of mind and a great CD is always fun.
3. Right now, I can hear these things: neighborhood music blaring, dogs barking and the Cowboys last pre-season game.
4. Today is my friend, David's first birthday after his death last December. I miss him more than I ever thought possible and I'm glad that he is no longer in pain and that God blessed me with the unconditional love and friendship with this amazing man.
5. The last time I saw my 'baby sister' and her baby was in June...longest time EVER without seeing her and I'm experiencing withdrawal pains.
6. Did I express HOW grateful that I am for this Labor day weekend?!? =-)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to mindlessly watching the Cowboys game, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and catching up on neglected chores and Sunday, I want to attend worship services, spend some school-district money ;), and plan for something FUN to do on Monday!