Saturday, March 20, 2010

FRIDAY FILL-INS # 168


Running a lil' late today...actually began the post at 6:30 a.m. & completed past midnight. HAPPY WEEKEND TO EVERYONE!!

  1. Today I will be so grateful for the expected Spring Time weather. Love sunshine-y days!!
  2. Some people ask "why me?" and I say why not me?
  3. What do you think of being rid of daylight savings time and continuing to simply have longer days of actual day-light?
  4. At my place of employment it's free Pastry Day til 1030 Friday! Not often but it has been known to happen. Who wouldn't love a fresh glazed donut waiting for you upon your arrival?!
  5. People say that what we're all seeking is our own self-interests but I choose to disagree. Most people that I am privileged to know are basically self-less and seek God above all
  6. The image I cherish most is actually being held in my Savior's arms one day.
  7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my mom and talking with my friend, Randy, tomorrow my plans include continuing to prepare/clean the house for the barrage of family members on Easter Sunday and spending time with my brother, Kevin, and my adorable niece, Elizabeth and Sunday, I want to attend
    both Bible Class and Worship Services at Bethel Bible Church…it's been way too long
    !

1 comment: