Running a lil' late today...actually began the post at 6:30 a.m. & completed past midnight. HAPPY WEEKEND TO EVERYONE!!
- Today I will be so grateful for the expected Spring Time weather. Love sunshine-y days!!
- Some people ask "why me?" and I say why not me?
- What do you think of being rid of daylight savings time and continuing to simply have longer days of actual day-light?
- At my place of employment it's free Pastry Day til 1030 Friday! Not often but it has been known to happen. Who wouldn't love a fresh glazed donut waiting for you upon your arrival?!
- People say that what we're all seeking is our own self-interests but I choose to disagree. Most people that I am privileged to know are basically self-less and seek God above all
- The image I cherish most is actually being held in my Savior's arms one day.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my mom and talking with my friend, Randy, tomorrow my plans include continuing to prepare/clean the house for the barrage of family members on Easter Sunday and spending time with my brother, Kevin, and my adorable niece, Elizabeth and Sunday, I want to attend
both Bible Class and Worship Services at Bethel Bible Church…it's been way too long!