- The right word will usually come when one is still and waiting to hear what God is telling you.
- Please lower your voice and shut the door quietly, please is said in my Pre-K classroom at least 10 times per day.
- Up in the clouds is where my head has been lately; thinking of tasks to come rather than the ones at hand.
- At my house, with blaring music and cleaning supplies is where you'll find me this weekend as I prepare for 50+ Easter Sunday guests.
- Ooh! What is that smell? Thank you to the PTO for bringing lasagna and sides to the teacher's lounge on Thursday. The entire building smelled scrumptious!!
- I think a 3-day week-end is a good idea.
- And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing absolutely nothing, tomorrow my plans include cleaning, cleaning, cleaning and Sunday, I want to attend worship services, complete lesson plans, and finish up the video series "NuMe" by Andy Stanley!
Praying that all have a weekend filled with blessings, including the WARMTH of sunshine. J