Friday, March 12, 2010

FRIDAY FILL-INS


1. I am so looking forward to spending time with my mom, sister, and nephew Kaeden. Can't imagine how much one must love their own children because my niece and nephews fill my heart in more ways than I had ever imagined!
2. I'll clean out my school closet later. Simply couldn't bring myself to even enter the school building while on the "Spring Break".
3. When you get discouraged, call out to God and seek His counsel through His Word and His people.
4. Learning to "let go" and stop trying to be all and do all is a big part of my life right now.
5. If you need anything, don't count on others to know unless you kindly speak up.
6. I am so wanting to go camping for a trip.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to completing the organization of my new home-desk area, tomorrow my plans include cleaning off the cobwebs and such from the front and back porches and Sunday, I want to re-connect with friends that I've been neglecting and go worship my Heavenly Father!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great Spring Break. I probably have cobwebs I need to clean too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My school closet is topsy turvy. I will clean it up too the moment vacation break starts. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete