Thursday, April 29, 2010
And...here we go!
1. I was so happy to hear my precious nephew's voice on my answering machine.
2. I remain amazed with my absent-mindedness that causes me to repeatedly lose focus and I left my book at work once again, even though I made post-it note reminders and an email reminder.
3. Why do some people seem to thrive on chaos?
4. My much-loved and much-missed friend, David was in my thoughts today. His smile, hug, and loving words are missed so much!
5. One of my father's favorite sayings was "guran-damn-tee it". As if there aren't enough curse words available, one must insert one in the middle of a commonly used word.
6. Wondering if this week will ever be over--I know that feeling!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending the evening with my mom, tomorrow my plans include taking items to Goodwill, taking a return to Walmart, grocery shopping, cleaning, and mapping out the remainder of the school year and Sunday, I want to participate in the special luncheon regarding Mission Efforts at Bethel with the prayers that all will be encouraged to participate and support the local and world-wide opportunities that God has made available!