Saturday, April 17, 2010

Shock is dissippating but consequences...

...of recent actions/choices are heartbreakingly heavy.  The conflict continues and I believe Satan will allow it to continue, unless, conversation, concerning the matters at hand cease.  I have said all that I know to say. As I stated in my previous post, my words from the beginning of this "conflict" were pridefully defensive rather than being led by God.

I, continue, to feel at peace, that my responses since the initial confrontation/s, have been Spirit-led, though I'm sure far from perfect.  Most, if not all,  of my offered responses have been met with resistance, hostility, and accusations stemming from words in 13+ years of conversations that have been taken out of context, turned hurtful and hateful and exaggerated to the point of becoming blatant lies. I never would have imagined all that has been said ever becoming a reality.

I know that Satan is rejoicing that a division has, indeed, occurred but I am equally confident that the Lord, in His own ways and in His own timing, will use all of this ugliness to further His goodness.  (Though, admitttedly, it would be nice to know how and when...)  Thankfully, I have come to discover that the majority of my husband's family do not agree with the arrogant, self-righteous judgments that have been made.  The fact seems to be that it involves 1 sibling of my brother and 2 of her 3 children totally backing her by her word alone.  I am comforted by the idea that not "all" have struck out against me in this way but I absolutely HATE that stress and hurt that this has caused for so many. 

I responded to the latest accusations after allowing time to "cool off", spending much time in prayer, and seeking Godly counsel from trusted friends, family, and leaderships which included  both "religions" (one of which my sister-in-law has stated to be the "ONE, TRUE, church" and the one she has chosen to condemn.)  Apparrently and thankfully, my amazement of God is never going to cease----both "leaderships" advised the exact same response in removing myself from the situation...more of less told to stop attempting to fight the battles that belong to God; be quiet, be still, stand, trust, and anticipate being further amazed bu the goodness and power of God.

I will, prayerfully, stick by the decision made to be silent, be still, and let God be God.  THANK YOU to all who have encouraged me by your "comments" and direct emails.  I don't believe that I could adequately express how much the prayers and comfort have meant to me during this difficult time.  Please continue to be in prayer for the Lord's will to be done and especially for my husband, Wayne, to find peace, comfort, wisdom, and guidance to deal with what has been truly heart-wrenching.

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie, you and Wayne are very much in my prayers. I love you.

    ReplyDelete