Friday, May 7, 2010

Friday Fill-ins #175

And...here we go!

1. Salsa and tortilla chips ALWAYS sound good to me.

2. Hot dogs, hamburgers, fresh made pickles, homemade ice cream and you've even got mustard.

3. By the time I get home, lately, I have been too exhausted to do anything but sit and long for an early bed time.  'Tis common for the last 3 weeks of school.

4. Checking out the fresh produce is what I look forward to most when grocery shopping.

5. And I was dreaming and then PUNCHED the heck out of our wooden headboard; 2nd time in 2 months...my husband is getting concerned about his personal safety as I sleep(!!).

6. This week I had the opportunity to snuggle with a precious newborn baby boy (12 days old)...is there anything else better?!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hopefully sleeping the entire night through, tomorrow my plans include basic housecleaning, and preparing snacks for Mother's Day and Sunday, I want to spend some special time with my amazing mom and my sweet mother-in-law!

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete