Saturday, December 4, 2010

Friday Fill-In's

http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

Check out the above link if you want to play along.

1. The best thing about a birthday celebration is having a great excuse to eat dessert!
2. I'll never fully grasp the passage of time.
3. I went shopping recently and the most interesting thing I bought was paper towels.  How's that for an enviable life?
4. I enjoy playing the child's game of Memory with my precious students.
5. The reason is Jesus.  Above all.  Above anyone.
6. I would much rather have sun and warmth than snow and cold.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a DQ dinner with my father-in-law and mother-in-law, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the house and pulling out Christmas decorations and Sunday, I want to visit a church in hopes of finding a permanent place to worship!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment