1. Right now I need motivation. Just want to stay curled up in a warm blanket with a good book.
2. Diet Dr. Pepper is what's in my glass; as if there is anything else to drink :).
3. A copy of this letter regularly reminds me that I am loved by a dear friend for always and by my God for an eternity.
4. Chocolate frosting is best with a spoon.
5. The best movie I've seen lately is an oldie but a goodie...really enjoy The Sound Of Music.
6. ONE day of snow like; WARMTH of the sun love.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to meeting with a physical therapist in hopes that this IS the answer to the chronic uncomfortableness, tomorrow my plans include taking down the Christmas tree...CANNOT believe I am now "one of those people" who still has their tree up in January...ha! and Sunday, I want to visit worship services at Grace Community. Hungering for a new church home and praying that God will make His will known; all is murky in that area.
Hope all have a wonderfully, amazing and warm weekend!