Saturday, January 15, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins, 2011 #2



1. Right now I need motivation.  Just want to stay curled up in a warm blanket with a good book.

2. Diet Dr. Pepper is what's in my glass; as if there is anything else to drink :).

3. A copy of this letter regularly reminds me that I am loved by a dear friend for always and by my God for an eternity.

4. Chocolate frosting is best with a spoon.

5. The best movie I've seen lately is an oldie but a goodie...really enjoy The Sound Of Music.

6. ONE day of snow like; WARMTH of the sun love.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to meeting with a physical therapist in hopes that this IS the answer to the chronic uncomfortableness, tomorrow my plans include taking down the Christmas tree...CANNOT believe I am now "one of those people" who still has their tree up in January...ha! and Sunday, I want to visit worship services at Grace Community.  Hungering for a new church home and praying that God will make His will known; all is murky in that area.

Hope all have a wonderfully, amazing and warm weekend!

1 comment: