Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

And...here we go.
http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/



1. When I looked out the window this morning I was so thankful to NOT see frost on the ground.
2. Politics doesn't make sense to me.
3. Remind me that I can do ALL things through Christ....
4. Spending time with my niece and nephews is something I love to do.
5. TP is always being misplaced in my house.  Buy it. Place it. Store the backup.  Forget about the backup.  Rebuy...
6. I cleaned the refrigerator recently and I found a York Peppermint Pattie.  YUM.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with hubby and just relaxing at home, tomorrow my plans include putting the Christmas Decorations AWAY and catching up the checkbook and Sunday, I want to attend worship services, cook for the upcoming week and spend some time with my mom.

1 comment:

  1. Somethings in politics I dont understand either.

    Mmmmm York patties are yummy!

    ReplyDelete