Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Daily Gratitude # 10

I keep a sidebar for my "Daily Gratitude". I enjoy having these moments of appreciation. I couldn't, possibly, list all that I am grateful for each day but having the simple reminder to keep an "attitude of gratitude" is proving to be worthwhile. I keep the sidebar posts going but 'cut and paste' that list when it gets lengthy. 
  • February 6: Hot Cocoa with Caramel from McDonalds at 6:30 a.m. and below 40 degrees. YUM!
  • February 5: for the funny antics of my dog, Bailey who truly does bring joy to every day.
  • February 4: friends and family who pray, advise, and encourage when uncertainites of life creep in
  • February 3: Today is Friday!! :)
  • February 2: life-long friendships with Becky Agee that bless me in more ways than I could ever express.
  • February 1: access to capable, helpful doctors. Thank you, Dr. Bassett with Arrosti!
  • January 31: Good books that encourage and inspire
  • January 30: children who find such delight in the simplest of things. Happy 100th Day of School!
  • January 29: a day of quiet, rest, and peace
  • January 28: my "baby sister" whose strength, perseverance, and patience continually astounds me
  • January 27: Having the opportunity to spend the evening with my amazing mom
  • January 26: Christian music that lifts my spirit and helps me focus on God
  • January 25: Supportive classroom parents in regards to the care and discipline of their children
  • January 24: A kind-hearted, gentle husband who comforts, advises, supports and prays for me regularly.
  • January 23: A group of fun-loving co-workers who bring a smile to my heart even on the craziest of days
  • January 22: A enjoyable, relaxing weekend safe at home with my husband

No comments:

Post a Comment