- February 6: Hot Cocoa with Caramel from McDonalds at 6:30 a.m. and below 40 degrees. YUM!
- February 5: for the funny antics of my dog, Bailey who truly does bring joy to every day.
- February 4: friends and family who pray, advise, and encourage when uncertainites of life creep in
- February 3: Today is Friday!! :)
- February 2: life-long friendships with Becky Agee that bless me in more ways than I could ever express.
- February 1: access to capable, helpful doctors. Thank you, Dr. Bassett with Arrosti!
- January 31: Good books that encourage and inspire
- January 30: children who find such delight in the simplest of things. Happy 100th Day of School!
- January 29: a day of quiet, rest, and peace
- January 28: my "baby sister" whose strength, perseverance, and patience continually astounds me
- January 27: Having the opportunity to spend the evening with my amazing mom
- January 26: Christian music that lifts my spirit and helps me focus on God
- January 25: Supportive classroom parents in regards to the care and discipline of their children
- January 24: A kind-hearted, gentle husband who comforts, advises, supports and prays for me regularly.
- January 23: A group of fun-loving co-workers who bring a smile to my heart even on the craziest of days
- January 22: A enjoyable, relaxing weekend safe at home with my husband
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
Daily Gratitude # 10
I keep a sidebar for my "Daily Gratitude". I enjoy having these moments of appreciation. I couldn't, possibly, list all that I am grateful for each day but having the simple reminder to keep an "attitude of gratitude" is proving to be worthwhile. I keep the sidebar posts going but 'cut and paste' that list when it gets lengthy.