Sunday, March 18, 2012

MUST make a choice...

God is calling me to TRUST HIM in ALL things.
  • all tasks
  • all relationships
  • all of my past
  • all my present
  • all of my future
  • all of my desires
  • all of my disappointments
  • all circumstances
TRUST HIM above:
  • my wanting to understand
  • my own desires
  • the expectations of others
  • what others may think/feel/say
  • ALL circumstances  
  • all people
  • ALL THINGS!
HE is to be:
  • my PROVIDER
  • my SHIELD
  • my GUIDE
  • my SAVIOR
  • my REDEEMER
  • my FRIEND
  • my FATHER 
  • my EVERYTHING
Rely on Him. Worry or trust---IT IS A CHOICE!

Through the power of the Holy Spirit, the name of Jesus, and the goodness of God, I must TRAIN my mind and my emotions to be in alignment with God's Word---HIS plans, HIS purposes.

Though it sometimes remains a struggle, I wouldn't have it any other way.  Tried the controlling all attitude and it simply wasn't pretty, admirable, or Godly.  

God is good ALL THE TIME.  Lord, help my unbelief.  Enable to know You and to love You with total assurance, complete confidence, and absolute trust.

"O LORD of Heaven's Armies, what joy for those who trust in You." 
(Psalm 84:12)




No comments:

Post a Comment