Saturday, March 29, 2014

Admiration and Respect

Photo: Thank you, Julie Wood, for sharing this photo of one of my most favorite people.EVER. Thanking God today for the life of Nick Holland---my fishing guru, hand-holder, hug-loving, wise neighbor and friend who came into my heart quite unexpectedly and cared for me in ways I'll never be able to fully adequately express. So grateful that he is no longer suffering but hate that he is gone for now. Continued prayers and love for all of his family and friends. I will never see another slow-driving truck; yellow four-wheeler; riding lawn-mower; trot-line (or is it trout-line!?!) and a big ol' bulldozer without my heart filling with smiles and precious memories.
Sharing this photo of one of my most favorite people.EVER. Thanking God today for the life of Nick Holland---my fishing guru, hand-holder, hug-loving, wise neighbor and friend who came into my heart quite unexpectedly and cared for me in ways I'll never be able to fully adequately express. So grateful that he is no longer suffering but hate that he is gone for now. Continued prayers and love for all of his family and friends. I will never see another slow-driving truck; yellow four-wheeler; riding lawn-mower; trot-line (or is it trout-line!?!) and a big ol' bulldozer without my heart filling with smiles and precious memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment